Call today’s prayer partner.
Read the following story:
After a DBS over the story of Noah in Genesis 6, one of the ladies saw a rainbow, snapped a picture, and texted it to the leader saying “Aww look, it’s God’s promise to never wipe us off the earth again. Thanks rainbow :)”
This woman was not a Believer. What does this story say about the Discovery Process?
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace