Call today’s prayer partner.
Read the following story:
A teammate I (Caleb) am coaching has been trying to share the Gospel at her work for the last 2 years. She’s tried to seize every opportunity and has seemingly had no “success”. Frustrated and wanting to give up, she asked about DMM. The first time we spoke I wanted to hear how she was doing, she told me her frustration.
I encouraged her to quit forcing the “share Jesus” approach and simply start specifically praying for her co-workers, opportunities, and a persons of peace to emerge.
Two weeks later a co-worker got in her car unprompted and said “can you tell me about Jesus?”
She now has 9 unbelievers meeting in her apartment every week reading the Bible and discovering God.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner