Call today’s prayer partner.
Rest and reflect today. Think about the upcoming week and your interactions with people who do not know Jesus. Talk with God about them. Ask Him to help meaningful conversations transition to spiritual conversations. Ask Him for a natural opportunity to start a Discovery Bible Study with someone who does not know Jesus yet.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace