Call today’s prayer partner.
Watch a movie you’ve never seen before. After it is over, before you talk with anyone else, tell God all about the movie. What were your favourite parts? What did you like the least? Ask God what His favourite parts were. Ask Him what His least favourite parts were. When you are done, hit ‘Reply’ on this email and let your coach know the movie you saw and what you felt God share with you.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace