Call today’s prayer partner.
Congratulations on getting to day 90, that’s HUGE!
The purpose and hope of this challenge is to install in us the habits of a healthy disciple maker. The fact that you got to day 90 should be massively encouraging to you, most people quit. The mark of a devoted disciple of Jesus is your a life displaying evidences of scripture.
Over the last 90 days, these evidences of scripture have been on display in your life:
- If you saw your prayer life change?
- Colossians 4:2
- 1 Timothy 2:8
- If you intentionally engaged in conversation with someone you hadn’t met before?
- Colossians 4:6
- If you did a 4-collumn study?
- Psalm 119:15-16
- If you took a day to rest and reflect?
- Deut 5:12-15
- If you invited some friends to be part of a Discovery Bible Study?
- 1 Timothy 4:14-16
Our prayer and hope is that this ignites in you a passion to be a disciple who makes disciples in your community. Let us know how we can continue to help you grow and reach your community. We look forward to celebrating what God does through you!
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace