Call today’s prayer partner.
Find a homeless shelter. Schedule time for you and at least one friend to go down to the shelter and serve. Treat the homeless people with dignity and respect. Ask them how their day went.
Afterwards, go out for coffee with your friend. Talk about your experience. What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about God? What did you do well? What do you need to change?
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech