Call today’s prayer partner.
Do a Four Column Study on Acts 10:34-43. Share it with a friend. Talk about what kinds of people you may have some prejudice against, deep in your heart. Talk about what it would look like for them to become followers of Christ. Take some time and ask God to change your heart and use you to bring them into the Kingdom.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace