Call today’s prayer partner.
Pick an errand you need to run in the next few days. Whether it’s going to the grocery store or Home Depot, take someone along with you. Pay attention to the types of conversations you have. See Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations