Call today’s prayer partner.
Read Nehemiah 1:1 – 2:8. Make a list of the things Nehemiah felt and the things Nehemiah did. Do you know anyone who feels similarly and who acts similarly? They might be a great teammate as you seek to make disciples in your neighbourhood. Schedule a coffee with them and share your heart. If you don’t know someone like this, don’t worry! Ask God to give you a teammate as passionate and intentional as Nehemiah.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace