Call today’s prayer partner.
This week set aside time to visit government buildings in your area. Sit nearby and talk with God about your local government. Talk with Him about your political beliefs – what you like and what you dislike about government. Talk with Him about your hopes for government and political candidates. Ask Him for His opinion on everything.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace