Call today’s prayer partner.
Invite one of the people you have met during your hobby out for coffee, tea, lunch, or dinner sometime in the next week. When you go out with them, enjoy the time. Listen to what they have to say. Make it your goal to talk more about them than about you.
- Introduction: What are Disciple Making Movements
- Appendix A: How to Set Up a Prayer Calendar
- Appendix B: How to Talk with People on Your Prayer Calendar
- Appendix C: Host A Prayer Gathering
- Appendix D: How To Do a 4 Column Study
- Appendix E: Four Critical Conversations
- Appendix F: How to Have a Discovery Bible Study Over Dinner
- Appendix G: Salty Speech
- Appendix H: Person of Peace